Residential Window Film
Professionally installed home window film and glass tinting for West Georgia and East Alabama. The more windows and glass doors you have, the more you need the most trusted brand in our industry - 3M™ Window Film.
Performance Window Films, LLC is built on 32 years of experience as a flat glass installation company and architectural projects is all we do. You can trust your home to a fully accredited and insured Solar and Security Film IWFA Professional. No matter how you want your windows to perform, we have a film for your project!
Call today for a free estimate - 706.562.4140 | 334.521.2771
Our heritage of installing residential window film dates back to 1987 when we started one of the first window tinting companies in Auburn, Alabama. Expanding to Phenix City and Columbus in 1991, we have been serving the Alabama and Georgia communities in this area with the highest quality products and workmanship for over 31 years.
Benefits of Home Window Film
* Provides UV Protection - Professionally installed window film blocks up to 99.9% of UV rays from passing through unprotected glass. The sun can create hot spots, making rooms too hot or filled with glare. It will ruin expensive furniture, antiques as well as fade rugs and hardwood floors. Click here for Facts About Fading. The protection provided by our window films is so powerful, it is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
* Reduce Heat and Glare - It saves on home cooling costs; one-third of a home’s heating and cooling costs can be lost through windows that are not energy efficient. On average, window film provides up to 55% rejection of heat that offers more efficient air conditioning.
* Climate Control - Take control of your environment with Low-E window films and the all new 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Film Climate Control 75 and 40 - Year round energy saving window films that work by keeping heat out all summer and heat in all winter.
* Helps Keep You Safe and Secure - Accidents and storms can shatter windows without warning, sending flying shards of glass everywhere. This risk can be dramatically reduced with safety and security window films. It also makes it more difficult for an intruder to smash through your windows.
* Cost Effective - For a single family home, window film installation is a very reasonable expense when compared to purchasing new windows. The Smart Alternative to Window Replacement.
* NFRC Rated - The National Fenestration Rating Council has developed and operates a uniform national rating system for the energy performance of fenestration products, including windows, doors skylights and similar products.